Hello everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow American friends. Regardless where you are in the world though, I’m grateful for you all. What an amazing challenge year it’s been, and we have one month left to go! I did revise this month, but didn’t get a new draft done. But here is my pledge to you: I want to finish this year, and this decade strong. No matter if you’ve written 20+ drafts this year or none so far, let’s all try to get one written in this last month of the year and the decade. Whatever has happened in your challenge so far, the one thing we all have left is this last month. Let’s make the most of it!
What about you?
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in November? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. November Featured Author Lisa Rogers is offering a choice to this month’s winner: a copy of her book 16 WORDS: WILLIAM CARLOS WILLIAMS AND “THE RED WHEELBARROW or a picture book manuscript critique!
Thank you, Lisa, for your generosity!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A Copy of 16 WORDS or a PB Critique” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Lisa’s post” button. Commenting on Lisa’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in November. If you did, click ENTER, if not, click cancel and move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in November. If you did, click ENTER. If not, click cancel and move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on December 4th to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on December 5th.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)