Well, I’ve had my best performance in the challenge so far by this time of the year, but I’m afraid May passed by with no new draft OR revision from me. I’m quite disappointed, and I honestly don’t even know how it happened, but there it is. Only thing to do is move on and do better next month. I’m feeling the creative juices stirring in a big way though, so that is encouraging!
Now tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in April? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. This month’s winner will win a copy of A Morning with Grandpa, the debut picture book of 12 x 12 inaugural member and May’s Featured Author Sylvia Liu.
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A Morning with Grandpa by Sylvia Liu” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Sylvia’s Blog Post” button. It will reveal the task, which is to comment on Sylvia’s blog post. If you haven’t comment yet, you can click HERE and comment.
- Commenting on Sylvia’s Featured Author post and clicking enter in the Rafflecopter will get you one entry in this month’s drawing whether you completed a draft or not. When you click ENTER on that option in Rafflecopter, the next two options will open up.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Manuscript” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in May. If you did, click ENTER, if you did not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Manuscript” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in May. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
We’ve created a quick video to walk you through your monthly check-in. You can view it in the Video Tutorial section of the forum HERE.
You have until midnight Eastern on June 1st to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and I’ll announce it on the blog on June 2nd.
Start summer off with your best manuscript yet!