March was not a good month for me. Not for writing or much else. But I’ve been buoyed by the good news continuing to come from you all, and I know many of YOU had a good month.
So let’s hear it!
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in March? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. Our March Featured Author Baptiste Paul is giving away a copy of his latest picture book, I AM FARMER!
Such a fantastic prize! Thank you, Baptiste!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A Copy of I AM FARMER” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Baptiste’s post” button. Commenting on Baptiste’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in March. If you did, click ENTER, if not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in March. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on April 4th to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on April 5th.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)