Folks, we have but one month left in the 12 x 12 challenge this year. It’s always both an exciting and bittersweet time. Exciting because we have a shiny new year ahead with new possibilities for our writing. Bittersweet because the current year of writing and community is coming to a close. There will be tallying and assessing and, hopefully, lots of writing as we aim to end this year on a high note, possibly even as a winner of this year’s 12 x 12 challenge!
For this month, I did not write a new draft. But I did lots and lots and lots of writing and revising. I was fortunate enough to go to Highlights to study again with the great Jane Yolen. I kept the momentum after I left and feel more engaged with my writing now than I have in a long time. So even without a new draft, I am pleased with this month’s progress.
How about you?
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in November? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. One lucky winner will receive a copy of WEIRD BUT TRUE: RIPPED FROM THE HEADLINES 3 from this month’s Featured Author Alison Pearce Stevens.
Thank you, Alison!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A Copy of WEIRD BUT TRUE by Alison Pearce Stevens“ at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Alison’s post” button. Commenting on Alison’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in November. If you did, click ENTER, if not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in November. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on December 4th to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on December 5th.
You do not need to post your manuscript and/or revisions on the forum for them to count. If you wrote or revised a manuscript in November, even if it’s scribbled on a napkin in your car, then enter the Rafflecopter below.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)