I DID IT! I wrote a new draft in July. At 2:30 this morning, in fact. While suffering from insomnia, I was seized with inspiration for how to approach a PB I’ve had on my idea list for a long time. I figured as long as I was up anyway, I might as well take advantage.
I don’t need to tell you that it’s VERY rough, and will need tons of work. But it’s NEW and SHINY. So I’m happy. 🙂
Now tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in July? Let us know in the comments and in the Rafflecopter. This month’s winner will get a critique from our July Featured Author Susan Eaddy! Good luck to YOU!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win a critique with Susan Eaddy:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “Picture Book Critique from Susan Eaddy” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Susan’s Blog Post” button. It will reveal the task, which is to comment on Susan’s blog post. If you haven’t comment yet, you can click HERE and comment. Commenting on Susan’s Featured Author post and clicking enter will get you one entry in this month’s Rafflecopter whether you completed a draft or not. When you click ENTER on that option in Rafflecopter, the next two options will open up.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Manuscript” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in July. If you did, click ENTER, if you did not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Manuscript” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in July. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- Submit your entry. Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on August 1st to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and I’ll announce it on the blog on August 2nd.
Only 5 months left in the 12 x 12 Challenge! Will you be on the Winners Wall?