Ah, May. My favorite month. Springtime. Mother’s Day. My birthday. Bookended by the start of summer. I did a LOT of revising this month, and will continue that trend through June. I wrote a new draft in my head at the sink doing dishes, but since I haven’t gotten it down on paper yet, I’m not going to count it. Hopefully, I’ll get it in June. Nonetheless, feeling very creative and happy to be in the thick of revision, which is my favorite part of writing.
Now it’s your turn!
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in May? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. Our prize comes from this month’s Featured Author Casey Robinson. Casey is giving away an autographed copy of her book IVER & ELLSWORTH. What a charming addition to any picture book collection!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A copy of IVER & ELLSWORTH“ at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Casey’s post” button. Commenting on Casey’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in May. If you did, click ENTER, if not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in May. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on June 3rd to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on June 4th.
You do not need to post your manuscript and/or revisions on the forum for them to count. If you wrote or revised a manuscript in May, even if it’s just on your computer where no one can see it, then enter the Rafflecopter below.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)