You can bet your booty that, since I spent a week at Jane Yolen’s home in Scotland, I got both a draft and a revision done for May! It was as if the walls were saying, “Butt in chair! Butt in chair!” In fact, I wrote two new drafts in May which is a personal best for me. So… yay May!
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in May? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. Our prize comes from this month’s Featured Author Chana Stiefel. You could win a signed copy of Chana’s picture book, Daddy Depot!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A Signed Copy of DADDY DEPOT“ at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Chana’s post” button. Commenting on Chana’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in May. If you did, click ENTER, if not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in May. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on June 2nd to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on June 5th.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)