Excuse me while I hyperventilate over the fact that there are only 5 months left in this year…
Okay, thanks. No new draft for me this month, but I DID revise. I also got to attend the SCBWI conference in LA and meet about 40 of you. THAT was the highlight for me. I am planning a big writing month in August, since I have no travel and the kids will be re-starting school mid-month. Onwards!
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in July? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. Our prize comes from this month’s Featured Author Leanne Shirtliffe. You could win a copy of her latest book, I Love Sharks, Too!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A Copy of I LOVE SHARKS, TOO!“ at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Leanne’s post” button. Commenting on Leanne’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in July. If you did, click ENTER, if not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in July. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on August 2nd to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on August 3rd.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)