WE ARE ONE MONTH IN to 12 x 12 in 2019!! It always seems hard to believe, somehow. I fared well, both writing a new draft (and extremely rough, extremely sh*tty), and did a lot of revision. Two manuscripts went out on submission. That’s more than usually gets done for me in the height of 12 x 12 registration, that’s for sure!
Now, how about you?
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in January? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. Our January Featured Author Viviane Elbee is giving away a signed copy of her debut picture book, TEACH YOUR GIRAFFE TO SKI!
What a great way to start the year! Thank you, Viviane!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “Signed Copy of TEACH YOUR GIRAFFE TO SKI” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Viviane’s post” button. Commenting on Viviane’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in January. If you did, click ENTER, if not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in January. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on February 4th to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on February 5th.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)