Helloooo, everyone! Welcome to the end of February, your second check-in post of 2018. I’ll go first. 😉
I did some great revising on one of my manuscripts and started a lot of review and deep thinking about another. I did not write a new draft this month, but that’s okay (for me). I needed to focus my limited writing time on revision this month, and that’s what I did. I did have an intriguing idea for a new ms though, so I’ve got my eye on March to write that one!
A quick reminder about these check-in posts. You do NOT need to post or share your manuscript anywhere in order to get points. You can enter the Rafflecopter (below) for a chance to win this month’s prize from Jeanette Bradley and you can request badges in the Forum. But I repeat, you do NOT need to email me or Kelli or anyone. This is your challenge and it’s on the honor system. We trust you, and we promise there are no 12 x 12 police. 🙂
Now it’s your turn!
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in February? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. Our prize comes from this month’s Featured Author Jeanette Bradley. Jeanette is giving away your choice of a manuscript or query critique.
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “Manuscript or Query Critique“ at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Jeanette’s post” button. Commenting on Jeanette’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in February. If you did, click ENTER, if not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in February. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on March 2nd to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on February 3rd.
You do not need to post your manuscript and/or revisions on the forum for them to count. If you wrote or revised a manuscript in February, even if it’s just on your computer where no one can see it, then enter the Rafflecopter below.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)