Well, my February was a HECK of a lot better than my January in terms of writing! If only I could take a 3-day writing retreat with friends up in the mountains EVERY month. I wrote my first new draft of the year (yay!), made final revisions for my agent on a manuscript I hope will be on submission before the end of the month, AND revised a couple of other first drafts. Plus, thanks to the discipline of coming up with ideas every day in StoryStorm, I’m still getting lots of hits on new ideas.
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in February? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. Our prizes comes from this month’s Featured Author Andrea J. Loney. There will be THREE lucky winners this month. You could win a picture book critique, a BunnyBear mug, OR a copy of the BunnyBear!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “Picture Book Critique from Andrea J. Loney” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Andrea’s post” button. Commenting on Andrea’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in February. If you did, click ENTER, if you did not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in February. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on March 1st to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on March 2nd.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)