Brrrr… That’s how the weather’s been here in February. But great for writing! Or rather, for me, revising. I didn’t complete a new draft in February, but I did revise THREE manuscripts, two of which are now on submission. So I call that a successful month!
Now tell us about you. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in February? Let us know in the comments and in the Rafflecopter. Remember, one lucky 12 x 12 member will win a picture book critique from our very own Jodi Moore. Good luck to YOU!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win a Picture Book Critique from Jodi Moore:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “Picture Book Critique from Jodi Moore” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Jodi’s Blog Post” button. It will reveal the task, which is to comment on the featured blog post. Commenting on the featured post is mandatory and gets you one point even if you didn’t complete a draft in February. If you haven’t yet commented, click here to do so. Then click ENTER on that option in Rafflecopter, which will then open the next two options.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Manuscript” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in February. If you did, click ENTER, if you did not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Manuscript” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in February. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- Submit your entry. Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on March 1st to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and I’ll announce it on the blog on March 2nd.
Now go create some magic! You’ve got this!