Julie is out of town this week, so we will carry on with the April Check-In!
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in April? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. Our April Featured Author, Wendy Greenley, is giving a picture book manuscript critique to one lucky winner!
Isn’t it great to help out fellow writers? Thanks, Wendy!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A Critique of Picture Book Manuscript from Wendy Greenley” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Wendy’s post” button. Commenting on Wendy’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in April. If you did, click ENTER, if not, click cancel and move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in April. If you did, click ENTER. If not, click cancel and move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on May 5th to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on May 6th.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)