No new draft. Whomp Whomp. BUT I did get loads of revision done on two different manuscripts. Both are getting very, very close. My goal for the year was to have three submission-ready manuscripts in my agent’s hands. I’ve already got one, and I’m well on my way to two more. So it looks like I will meet that goal or die trying.
How about you?
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in September? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. One lucky winner will receive a copy of HEY! HEY! HAY! from this month’s Featured Author Christy Mihaly.
Thank you, Christy!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A Copy of HEY! HEY! HAY! by Christy Mihaly“ at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Christy’s post” button. Commenting on Christy’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in September. If you did, click ENTER, if not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in September. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on October 3rd to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on October 5th.
You do not need to post your manuscript and/or revisions on the forum for them to count. If you wrote or revised a manuscript in September, even if it’s scribbled on a napkin in your car, then enter the Rafflecopter below.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)