July was a pretty slow month for me writing wise, I admit. But I did dig into a revision that has brought one of my manuscripts closer to submission-ready. Summer is an eternally difficult time for me to write given kids out of school, etc., so no new draft this month. But I’ve learned to accept it for what it is and not beat myself up over it.
How about you?
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in July? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. Our prize comes from this month’s Featured Author Jami Gigot. We will have two 12 x 12 winners this month. One winner will win a copy of Mae and the Moon and one winner will win a copy of Seb and the Sun.
How cool is that?
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “Mae in the Moon or Seb and the Sun“ at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Jami’s post” button. Commenting on Jami’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in July. If you did, click ENTER, if not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in July. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on August 2nd to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on August 3rd.
You do not need to post your manuscript and/or revisions on the forum for them to count. If you wrote or revised a manuscript in July, even if it’s scribbled on a napkin in your car, then enter the Rafflecopter below.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)