Wow! First quarter of 12 x 12 done and dusted. How are you doing? I must report that once again, I did not write a new draft. HOWEVER, I started one that I know I’ll go back to. I’ve been way into the revision weeds this month, and that actually feels good. I need to get a few things polished up and ready to go to my agent before I have the space to take on the new and shiny ideas. I think April will be that month (she says, full of optimism). 😉
A quick reminder about these check-in posts. You do NOT need to post or share your manuscript anywhere in order to get points. You can enter the Rafflecopter (below) for a chance to win this month’s prize from Laura Clement and you can request badges in the Forum. But I repeat, you do NOT need to email me or Kelli or anyone. This is your challenge and it’s on the honor system. We trust you, and we promise there are no 12 x 12 police. 🙂
Now it’s your turn!
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in March? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. Our prize comes from this month’s Featured Author Laura Clement. Laura is giving away a copy of her book EGG and a direct submission opportunity with her publisher, Clear Fork Publishing. This is a drawing not to be missed!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A copy of EGG“ at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Laura’s post” button. Commenting on Laura’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in March. If you did, click ENTER, if not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in March. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on April 2nd to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on April 3rd.
You do not need to post your manuscript and/or revisions on the forum for them to count. If you wrote or revised a manuscript in March, even if it’s just on your computer where no one can see it, then enter the Rafflecopter below.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)