Well, I didn’t write OR revise this month (boo!), but I did take a real vacation with my kids. That sometimes happens at six months in. As Benjamin Franklin said, “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” I did a lot of somethings worth writing about this month. 😉
Happy 4th of July to all our US members!
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in June? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. Our prize comes from this month’s Featured Author Tim McCanna. We will have three winners! You could win a signed copy of Barnyard Boogie, Watersong, or Bitty Bot!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A Signed Copy of BITTY BOT, WATERSONG, or BARNYARD BOOGIE“ at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Tim’s post” button. Commenting on Tim’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in June. If you did, click ENTER, if not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in June. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on July 2nd to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on July 3rd.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)