April was good to me. I wrote a new draft AND revised a draft. I sit in the parlor in the master bedroom of my home away from home in Scotland as I write this. Plenty of inspiration here, and since I have five more days before I fly home, I plan to write my May draft and do a revision while I’m here.
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in April? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. Our prize comes from this month’s Featured Author Heather Preusser. You could win a signed copy of Heather’s debut picture book, A Symphony of Cowbells!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A Signed Copy of A SYMPHONY OF COWBELLS“ at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Heather’s post” button. Commenting on Heather’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in April. If you did, click ENTER, if not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in April. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on May 2nd to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on May 3rd.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)