While last month’s weekend getaway proved to be a very fruitful for writing, this month’s Spring Break trip with my kids did not turn out as well writing-wise. But, you know what? That’s okay. These kids are only getting older and it’s important to enjoy these times as much as possible. I can do more writing in April. (Gotta get it in before summer break starts! 😉 )
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in March? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. Our prize comes from this month’s Featured Author Rosie J. Pova. You could win a picture book manuscript critique from Rosie!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A Picture Book Manuscript Critique from Rosie J. Pova” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Rosie’s post” button. Commenting on Rosie’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in March. If you did, click ENTER, if not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in March. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on April 2nd to enter your results. (Due to Spring Break, this is going up a little late, so we’re giving you an extra day to check in.) Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on April 3rd.