Well, I did it! I broke the curse of the past several months and wrote a new draft! It might be the worst draft I’ve ever written, but it felt good to break that barrier. And I revised another draft. So I’m two for two for September!
What about you?
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in September? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. September Featured Author Lynne Marie is offering a copy of her book MOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE SCARES to one lucky winner this month!
Thank you, Lynne Marie, for scaring up such a great prize!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A Copy of MOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE SCARES” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Lynne Marie’s post” button. Commenting on Lynne Marie’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in September. If you did, click ENTER, if not, click cancel and move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in September. If you did, click ENTER. If not, click cancel and move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on October 3rd to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on October 4th.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)