Here we are at the end of another month. I did not write a new draft, but I did a lot of revision on several different “old” drafts. It was fun to dig those back up to see if I could give them new life. I also spent a lot of time generating new ideas with the method I shared on this week’s webinar. I feel ready to finish the year strong!
What about you?
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in October? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. October Featured Author Katrina Moore is offering a choice to this month’s winner: a copy of her book ONE HUG or a picture book manuscript critique!
Thank you, Katrina, for a boo-tiful prize!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A Copy of ONE HUG or a PB Critique” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Katrina’s post” button. Commenting on Katrina’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in October. If you did, click ENTER, if not, click cancel and move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in October. If you did, click ENTER. If not, click cancel and move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on November 4th to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on November 5th.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)