WOW! I’m so far behind I didn’t think the end of the month was until tomorrow (hence, the lateness of the post).
I will tell you the truth. I am so fried I have no idea whether I wrote or revised a draft this month, and I’m too tired to go look at my badges. Seriously. Having said that, I’m still happy with November because I got a LOT of necessary work done. Specifically, although we’re still a teensy bit short of the total goal, we are fully funded to give six 12 x 12 scholarships again in 2018. In a month focused on gratitude, I am always amazed and grateful for the generosity of this community.
I can’t believe we only have one month left of the challenge this year. Somehow, the time seems to go by faster every year. But, this year has been special in ways I didn’t expect and couldn’t predict (more on that soon). I am grateful for each and every one of you and all the ways you contribute to our community and beyond. You lift me up. Truly.
Now it’s your turn!
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in November? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. Our prize comes from this month’s Featured Author Carter Higgins. One lucky winner will get a picture book manuscript critique!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A PB Critique from Carter Higgins“ at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Carter’s post” button. Commenting on Carter’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in November. If you did, click ENTER, if not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in November. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on December 3rd to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on December 4th.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)