Well folks, I hope one of you will be able to explain to me how we are now HALFWAY through the 12 x 12 challenge for 2015! Whoever is responsible for this, please reveal yourself so the others will not be punished. 🙂
Seriously, I’m feeling a little anxious about the passage of time. I have only written one new draft this year, waaaay back in January. I really, REALLY wanted to change that statistic this month, but I had to once again dive into intense revisions on the picture book biography I’ve been working on for, oh, two years. The good news? It’s out on submission now, and I’m hoping for some creative space to open up in my brain for July. Shouldn’t be too difficult to do since I’ll be spending most of July in my beloved Italy.
Now tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in June? Let us know in the comments and in the Rafflecopter. This month’s winner will get a consultation with Julie to answer your questions about publishing today – anything from digital to traditional, crowdfunding, apps, you name it! Good luck to YOU!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win a consultation with Julie:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “Consultation with Julie” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Roxie’s Blog Post” button. It will reveal the task, which is to comment on Roxie’s blog post. If you haven’t comment yet, you can click HERE and comment. Commenting on Roxie’s Featured Author post and clicking enter will get you one entry in this month’s Rafflecopter whether you completed a draft or not. When you click ENTER on that option in Rafflecopter, the next two options will open up.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Manuscript” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in June. If you did, click ENTER, if you did not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Manuscript” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in June. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- Submit your entry. Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on July 1st to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and I’ll announce it on the blog on July 2nd.
It’s all downhill from here! Get that PB idea written in July!