Well you guys, I am coming here yet another time with no manuscript in hand. It’s been a tough year for sure, but I NEED to get back to writing. When I go this long without something new, I feel like it’s not just myself I’m letting down, but also all of you. For anyone else who’s struggled, especially since it’s summer, I’m sending you a virtual hug. JUST KEEP SWIMMING!
What about you?
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in July? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. July Featured Author Lindsay Leslie is offering a copy of her book NOVA THE STAR EATER and a picture book manuscript critique to one lucky winner this month!
Thank you, Lindsay, for your generosity!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “Book and Critique from Lindsay Leslie” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Lindsay’s post” button. Commenting on Lindsay’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in July. If you did, click ENTER, if not, click cancel and move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in July. If you did, click ENTER. If not, click cancel and move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on August 7th to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on August 7th.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)