I am in no small amount of shock that February is over already. I know it’s a short month, but still! Gah! Time goes too fast.
Anyway, I did a LOT of revising and researching this month, but no new draft. Nonetheless, I’m happy. I’ve gotten a good start on a new PB bio, and it’s at the shiny ball phase where everything is fun. 😉
Now, how about you?
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in February? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. Our February Featured Author Vivian Kirkfield is giving away a picture book manuscript critique!
What a wonderful prize! Thanks, Vivian!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “Critique from Vivian Kirkfield” at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Vivian’s post” button. Commenting on Vivian’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in February. If you did, click ENTER, if not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in February. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on March 4th to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on March 5th.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)