Wow, August was in and out so fast, I didn’t get a featured author post up AND the check-in is late. Never fear, though. We’re giving you an extra day to check in (through Saturday), and there is still a great prize to be had (see below).
I did not write a new draft in August, but I did revise an existing manuscript. I’m feeling good about September though, now that the kids are back in school.
Speaking of September, we WILL have a featured author post. Check the blog on Tuesday, September 6th for a post I know you are going to love.
Now tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in August? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. This month’s winner will win two of the books Matthew Winner mentioned in his webinar this month: Please, Mr. Panda and Dragon Was Terrible.
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “Please, Mr. Panda and Dragon Was Terrible” at the top.
- There was no author post this month, so click the first option if you are a Picture Book Writer. (Hint: If you’re a 12 x 12 member, you ARE a picture book writer!) Hit ENTER and move on to the next step.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in August. If you did, click ENTER, if you did not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in August. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
We’ve created a quick video to walk you through your monthly check-in. You can view it in the Video Tutorial section of the forum HERE.
You have until midnight Eastern on September 3rd to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and I’ll announce it on the blog on September 5th.
Time to fall in to your September draft!