Folks, I was on FIRE in April! I hope I can keep the writing momentum going because I wrote a draft (first one this year!) and revised three manuscripts – one of them several times. I think I’m trying to squeeze as much in as I can before summer arrives and the kids are underfoot day in and day out. I know for those of you who are teachers, it’s the opposite, but I’ve sure been enjoying this productive time.
Now it’s your turn!
Tell us your progress. Did you complete a draft and/or revision in April? Let us know in the Rafflecopter and in the comments. Our prize comes from this month’s Featured Author Tara Luebbe. Tara is giving away a copy of her book SHARK-NATE-O and a copy of I AM FAMOUS, so we will have two winners this month!
Here is what you need to do to check in for a chance to win:
- See the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post that says “A copy of SHARK-NATE-O“ at the top.
- Click on the “Comment on Tara’s post” button. Commenting on Tara’s post is mandatory for this giveaway and you can enter the Rafflecopter even if you didn’t write a draft this month. You can comment on the post here. Click ENTER.
- Click on the “Wrote a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you completed a PB draft in April. If you did, click ENTER, if not, move on to the next step.
- Click on the last “Revised a PB Draft” button. This will ask if you revised a PB in April. If you did, click ENTER. If not, move on to the next step.
- That’s it! Rafflecopter will track your points.
You have until midnight Eastern on May 3rd to enter your results. Rafflecopter will draw a winner and it will be announced on the blog on May 4th.
You do not need to post your manuscript and/or revisions on the forum for them to count. If you wrote or revised a manuscript in April, even if it’s just on your computer where no one can see it, then enter the Rafflecopter below.
(Remember, monthly draft and revision badges are awarded separately from your Rafflecopter entry. Watch this handy tutorial to find out how to get your badges. CLICK HERE.)